Monday, November 24, 2008

tag card


I really fancied a quick bit of crafting, but I really haven't got much free time today so I decided to have a go at a sketch challenge. This is tag you're it's challenge this week.I decided to use up some of the Papermania papers I bought ages ago, I seem to have loads of them, but they were just too "in your face" so I decided to Gesso'em up a bit.

I don't like this tag/card very much, but at least I had a go. The angel and words are stamps by Stamps Away. I've had them for a couple of months and not used them. I thought it was about time i did.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the gesso and Papermania...the background technique could be really useful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tag for the challenge and love the gesso on your paper and that cute image..thanks for joining us at TYI this week
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually joanne i really like that gessoed look ! i think it makes it much more interesting . i like your little angel too - very cute !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this turned out. Gesso certainly does the trick for in your face papers.

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!