6 hours ago
Saw this recipe and have tried it - very quick and pretty good very quick cake! I found 1 cake enough for 2 people when I made it with SR flour.
Just need this recipe and a mug and a microwave!
4 tablespoons flour 4 tablespoons sugar 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa 1 egg 3 tablespoons milk 3 tablespoons oil 3 tablespoons chocolate chips splash vanilla or other flavoring - try peppermint or cinnamon!
- Add all of the dry ingredients to the mug and mix.
- Add the egg and combine well. It gets pretty pasty at the point.
- Stir in milk and oil.
- Add chocolate chips* and splash of vanilla. Stir well.
*if you don't have chocolate chips, try a broken up candy bar - I can't stress how much this amps the awesomeness of your cake
- Microwave for 3 minutes in a 1000w oven, or 4 minutes in a 700w oven.
It will start to crown over the top of the mug. Don't panic! It will collapse once the heat stops
- Enjoy! (OK wait for it to cool down a bit) Yummy hot or cold!