Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hidden message, for Happy Daze



Continuing the "try something new" theme for the Happy Daze challenge, I thought that sometimes the easiest way to give something new a try is to copy something you've seen in a magazine.

I'm cheating a little here as I'm copying my own idea from my article in this month's Craft Stamper Magazine, which used Stampotique Stamps available from Happy Daze.

The card is a tent fold card with a gap at the top to hold a strip of card.
I used the wonderful moon girl, as well as Daisy Daisy, hearts Cubed and Each life, all of which are available from Happy Daze.

The instructions are in this month's craft stamper, which you can also get from Happy Daze

5 comments:

  1. oooh you little cheat Joanne, but its a great card, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. how lovely and beautifully pure, I espeacially like the heart.EE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your cards in the CS - they're fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always make the coolest designs! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!