Sunday, March 24, 2013

less is more: use beads

It's less is more time. This week the challenge is to use beads. My original idea was to use beads in the centre of flowers, but then I made these roses using PaperArtsy dies. (I didn't use them exactly how they are designed, I'll explain another time how I did them)

The beads didnt work in the centre of these flowers so instead I just used them as decoration around the flowers.
The message is a docrafts embossing folder which I used on the same tye of card as the base card, trimmed and lightly inked with tea dye distress ink.

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous card... the flower are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous and so CAS! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Love the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. joanne those flowers are stunning

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant, I love the muted colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks fabulous Joanne!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Joanne :-) the whole CAS design is stunning ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!