Saturday, November 02, 2013

less is more- photo inspirations

This week at Less is more, we are challenged to use this photo


to inspire our use of dark card with a splash of colour.

I made a simple heart stencil from post-it notes and then stamped through it using the small splatter stamp from this paperartsy set and some opaque paints from the fresco range of paints (I used guacamole, sky and cheesecake)


I finished by stamping the sentiment with cheesecake paint.

PaperArtsy opaque paints, work brilliantly on dark card, and a lovely to stamp with.

6 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous Joanne!
    I love that splatter stamp too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very striking on the black! Splatter stamps are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. I like your splatter stamp, very effective.

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!