Saturday, April 14, 2007

I is for....

well after considering many, many themes for this atc, I finally decided on "indecent exposure"

my original plan was to print off a beautiful vintage nude photo, but I couldn't get near the computer. The kids have set up a rota system for themselves during the school holidays, and I have to ask to get on the computer. so I decided to go with stamps, and out came the old trusted paper artsy nudes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ah well the kids are back at school on monday!!

9 comments:

  1. very nice indeed Joanne.. I like this one in a very big way.. A++++++ :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme for the letter...it's fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great black and white ATC for your swap, really love it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very clever idea and very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever twist with the play on words there using the camera film!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it....great idea...one of my faves of yours!!
    (although Igloo and Iguana could have been fine contenders lol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't thought about I yet- this is gorgeous Joanne, love it.

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!