Sunday, September 02, 2007

Wednesday stamper : Blue




















I made this for a tag swap with the theme "wings" organised by Gillian. I did it in blue so I could also enter it for wednesday stamper. I know it's quite similar to a 3x3 piece I did earlier but what can you do? I love this stamp. I given her silver wings this time. I especially bought a new ink pad for the blue theme, versacolor smoke blue, it's such a beautiful delicate colour, and I've used it for the background. I've incuded a close-up of the wings, because I thought they were pretty!

20 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!!

    Honestly my favourite piece of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just gorgeous, I love it as well. great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are pretty! Totally gorgeous in fact! Love this a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Joanne! Love the way you did the background and the wings on the back

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooo shiny twinkly silvery winged fairy tag..

    I like it (thumbs up smilie ) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo pretty, love this Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. simply lovely!
    love the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful and I love what you did with the wings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's a beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful! Love her wings and the total look of your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful, fab work mate :-)

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!