Sunday, September 02, 2007

Wednesday stamper : Blue




















I made this for a tag swap with the theme "wings" organised by Gillian. I did it in blue so I could also enter it for wednesday stamper. I know it's quite similar to a 3x3 piece I did earlier but what can you do? I love this stamp. I given her silver wings this time. I especially bought a new ink pad for the blue theme, versacolor smoke blue, it's such a beautiful delicate colour, and I've used it for the background. I've incuded a close-up of the wings, because I thought they were pretty!

20 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!!

    Honestly my favourite piece of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just gorgeous, I love it as well. great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are pretty! Totally gorgeous in fact! Love this a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Joanne! Love the way you did the background and the wings on the back

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooo shiny twinkly silvery winged fairy tag..

    I like it (thumbs up smilie ) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo pretty, love this Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. simply lovely!
    love the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful and I love what you did with the wings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful! Love her wings and the total look of your tag.

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!