Saturday, April 12, 2008

arte y pico award


I'm thoroughly honoured to be given the arte y pico award by both Jo and Kristy. two fantastic, inspitational artists and bloggers.

There are 5 rules attached to this and they are :-
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.
4. The Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte Y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules.

I recently did a similar award with the make my day award and I stand by all the blogs I chose then. but I am going to tske this opportunity to choose five more blogs I regualarly visit and enjoy.

before I do, as I can only choose 5, I don't want anyone to be offended if I don't choose the. if you are in my sidebar links, then you can be sure, I already love your blog.

so here are my five

1 Carrie- carrie's work is so inspirational, and her image transfers are just stunning
2 Kaz - as well as her beautiful work, life would be boring without kaz
3 Gillian - who's work goes from strength to strength
4 Mandy. - mandy's work is a lot of fun, and does great inchies
5 carolyn - for showing me how good oriental crafting can be


oh it's so hard to stop at 5. there's at least another ten I could add,

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Joanne. What an honor to stand by other talented artists.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!