Friday, April 04, 2008

The complete set of bird inchies


Here is one inchie from each set that I received for the march Bird swap. I an really impressed there are some absolutely gorgeous inchies there, and this is who made them

Me, Kana Conger, Linda Freeman, Louise Granlund, Paula Atkinson
Audrey Barret, Nathalie Thompson, Ana Morgado, Michelle Cummings, Roberta Gill
Karin Beadell, Becky Bunn, Liliane Gfeller, Kaz Brown, Caz.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the people who send me little gifts with their inchies. it's really such a treat to receive them.

and don't forget the new theme for april is children.

8 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOO these are all fabby, good show!!!! thanks for hosting Joanne, can't wait to get mine.

    :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW

    What an amazing collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great collection of inchies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't they look fab together.
    My children are half done I can't wait to see all those together too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh im so sorry i didnt manage to post these to you joanne, they all look fabbo. i do have them just didnt get round to posting them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love them. Can't wait till I receive mine. Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't wait to get my set! when are the children ones due?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all my inchies and love how they all come together! Can I get a list of the artist that made mine? I'd like to thank them!

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!