Monday, January 26, 2009

sketch card 1-2-3



I needed a baby boy card, so I decided to have a play with a sketch, I found a lovely one on sketch saturday, and decided to use it with the free craft stamper pram stamp that I doctored some time ago

This was going to be a nice clean modern card, but some how that got lost along the way and I ended up vintaging it up a bit, ah well!

I am also entering this for the Secret Crafter challenge to use 1 Image, 2 papers and 3 embellishments! (I'm counting the buttons and ignoring the ribbon, lol)

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, love the image and papers
    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!

    thanks for joining us this week on
    SCSC

    hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the cute stamped pram! Great job with the sketch!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great baby card, Joanne. love the vintage feel it has.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Joanne so cute thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card Joanne, great design papers you have used too. Thanks for playing along with us this week at SCSC :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is so sweet, a very beautiful baby card.
    Thanks for joining us this week at SS
    Hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!