Monday, November 21, 2011

Another Fancy Way to Present a Voucher


I've previously presented my scroll box as a way of presenting a printed out amazon voucher, but this year I decided I needed a new method.
This is also for the gift challenge at the Kraft Journal


This is what I believe is called a "Z-fold" The A4 sheet of paper is folded into thirds to make a DL size (in a z) and then the other way.

two pieces of card are cut (8cm x11cm) and the corners rounded. One of these will be the front and I concentrated all of my decoration on this. I used tea dye distress ink around the edges with cut n dry foam and then stamped in the same ink with a selection of PaperArtsy stamps and a rub-on message.

Check how the fold opens so that the front of the fold is in the front left hand corner of the certificate. Fold up the certificate and then attach the front and back pieces.



The certificate should now unfold and fold easily, just by pulling apart the covers (it's quite clever)

I kept the back very plain

The finished item easily tucks into a card


or can be presented as a gift.


14 comments:

  1. Great design here Joanne, I love the fact it's attached to the gift and it's beautifully if subtly decorated, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for those paper certificates! I love it and am so glad you joined us this week! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a really cool idea! Glad you shared at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fan-tastic idea! Love the beautiful folds and your cover is sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya! It's been a while since I had a chance to stop by and take a look around. Wowzers, you've been busy!!! Thank you for all of the brilliant eye candy, your creations are so inspiring! They make me want to just get into the craft room, put color to paper and have some fun!!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous. This is a great way to give a voucher.

    I've been working on folded papers this week too for an up and coming challenge, I love all things like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea! It's crafty, creative, and makes a wonderful litltle gift! Thanks for sharing a little tutorial too! I would love to try this. So glad you joined us this week at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on being featured at The Kraft Journal. I'll have to try this.

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!