Wednesday, March 25, 2015

CASEing the DT again!

I needed to make another card this week. I had really enjoyed using the design that Anne showed us on Less Is More, and decided to use it again. I really love this layout for small focal images and I think that I'll be using it again!

Add caption
This time I went for a much more feminine card. I felt that the ribbon was calling out to have something dangling from it and went for a tag. This seemed appropriate as this card was for my "shopping buddy".
The ribbon is added using the immovable knot technique. This has been a favourite technique of mine ever since I saw it here.


I've used glitter on the dress spots as well as a gem.



This is the card it's based on (again)

10 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty CASE Joanne, love your cute CASE below too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanne another super card, so glad you're enjoying CASEing mine, I like it as a layout too and love doodling the borders.
    Thanks so much for your entry
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, I use the knot technique all the time.

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super duper elegant CASE of Anne's card.
    Love the dress and sparkle.
    You might also like to link up at Uniko Studio as it’s anything goes.
    Thanks for playing along at LIM. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Joanne and a super CASe of Anne's... I love the ribbon and tag!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very feminine take on Anne's card.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous and I love the pretty dress:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just fabulous Joanne ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!