Saturday, March 17, 2007

G is for.......

well I thought and thought about this one. I was going to do glamour, right from the start, then I decided I liked G is for girl and I was going to use a pretty vintage picture of a little girl, then I thought I'd done that with the tag book and wanted something "different" so in the bath I was mulling over the girl theme when I started humming "just a girl" by no doubt (humming because I can't sing) which gave me the title, so then I wanted to show what just a girl could do. originally I thought of the women working in the factories during the war, then this idea came to me.

our world can be changed by "just a girl"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. fab ATC....great idea/thought behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it too Joanne...a good colour for the theme.

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!