Sunday, May 30, 2010

4x4 friday : wings


The theme at 4x4 friday is wings, so I decided to use this cool steampunk image from Scrolls work stamps, along with the quote and firework stamp also from Scrolls Work.
Although this card is actually 5x5 I masked off a 4x4 section and stamped within that, then roughly freehand drew around it.
I wanted to create a multicoloured stamp effect so I used an adirondack rainbow pad in wildflower which is supposed to be yellow, red, green and blue, but I have had it so long that the colours have all merged to create more of a brown effect. However I like it and think it works well with this image.

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Love the varied color! Very cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Fab stamp and love the colours.
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you've framed the images. Fab card.

    My rainbow pads have done the same...

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!