Monday, May 31, 2010

kinetic card






At the forever friends challenge this week we are challenging you to make a kinetic card with your forever friends images. If you visit the blog you'll see lots of ideas of the kind of thing you could make. I chose to make my first ever "swing" card, I even made the template myself. I really enjoyed making and playing with this card.

if you want the instructions for making this style of swing card, you can find my tutorial here
I also loved using the flowers which were provided by this week's sponsor I am Roses.
If you like the look of these flowers, make sure you take part in our challenge as we have a bumper pack of gorgeous flowers for one lucky, randomly selected winner!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo,

    your card is very interesting. I love it! Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Joanne, wish I had more time to cut kinetic cards, I love the effects you can achieve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww - I love how you do these cards Joanne - always inspiring

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!