Monday, January 14, 2008

She's back!!!


and this time she's holding a really big flower!!!

I needed to make a quick thank you card last night, so I thought I'd see what else this girl could hold. I found thse flowers in my local haberdasherers last week, aren't they pretty. in fact it's one of these flowers that is inside the jar in my last post.

I've stamped her in sepia this time (versafine) as it went with the background paper nicely.

The background paper is by papermania, and I cut out a flower for her to stand on so she didn't look like she was hovering in mid-air

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the soft muted colours, Joanne. I haven't seen this Pm paper, looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shes certainly versatile! Another great idea. Love the flower- not seen that type before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a cutie. Great use of the papermania paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is beautiful. A great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've worked your magic again with this stamp Joanne, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This image is so sweet, ain't she versatile too, great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable! You have used her with such diversity. I am taken aback at your creativity each time I visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is fabulous. I have never seen such a pretty dainty flower like that. I must look for some.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. So soft and gentle. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is great, this is my fave thing you've done with her (you should name her you know...lol)
    gorgeous card. :))

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!