Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Crochet Tulip-edged Baby Blanket


I've seen this Tulip pattern all over Pinterest in one form or another and wanted to see if it would work as an edging.


I think it does!





The main part of the blanket is made with 2x100g balls of Stylecraft life DK in Cream. I used a linen stitch and 4mm hook.
The edging is done in the same brand (in rose and fern - I think) and then finished with two rounds of double crochet (british) and a round of rope stitch, using a third ball of cream. There is plenty of yarn leftover in all colours.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful finished effect Joanne !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This type of article is interesting and fun to read. I like reading and I am always searching for informative info like this.
    king size bed sheets

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!