Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines day





I recently organised a secret valentine swap on a forum I am on. this was the piece I made.

I used a collage image from Inka and the vines stamp was also by inka. I used some fabric stickers and rub ons that I also had. the basic ida was that the girl was going to be sat on a heart shaped swing and it sort of developed from there. the clip at the top is a curtain clip for cafe style curtains

as I used a vine stamp on this, I am entering it for wednesday stamper

23 comments:

  1. This is even more stunning irl I'm the lucky person to receive this swap :o)
    Thank you Joanne I love everything about it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fab gift to have received, more gorgeous creations:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanne,

    Another lovely piece from your crafty hands. And I just love what you did with hubby's card .... still, like you said, at least he got to see it .... BEFORE YOU SENT IT TO SOMEONE ELSE!!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is a lovely piece, lucky Karin! beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gift. I love the whole piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joanne it's absolutely gorgeous!! I keep looking at it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely valentine creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Joanne, these are absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty and I love how each heart gets smaller. Fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky Karin.
    This is very classy. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lucky Karin.. gorgeous piece Joanne :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is awesome... I love it.... what a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a gorgeous piece. What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to say I "ADORE" this! sooo vintage looking., if I did not know better I would guess you picked it up at your local antique shop.

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!