Tuesday, September 08, 2009

what a DT day!!

where do I start?

Well today is my day again on the Paperartsy blog and I got to play with my favourite sheet from the new PaperArtsy christmas stamps. This fairy is adorable. Check out the paperartsy blog to see all the ways I used the stamps.
And don't forget, there's stamps to be won over there!





Also my stampsmith DT and gingersnap creations DT work combine, as The stampsmith is sponsoring the blingy challenge at gingersnap creations this week and I made this card with The best shoes in the world from the Wizard of oz plate.
So go take part in the Gingersnap challenges, there's stamps to be won there as well!



9 comments:

  1. Very pretty, and I love the new blog color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card....and love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards! Just love both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fairy stamp Joanne, feel a purchase coming on. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of them....saw each one earlier today on the other blogs and thought I'd pop by to say how much I liked them.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had fun with that fairy! And both of these cards are great

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that fairy stamp. May have to buy this one. :o)

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!