Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Crazy amigos: travel


The theme at Crazy Amigos this week is travel. As luck would have it I just got some new architectural stamps from Inka's new range (da vinci's armenia and highland cluster)
This piece actually started out as a 4x4 but the proportions were all wrong so it evolved into a tag, which then just sort of became a "thing" when I stuck the building on top.
When I was making this I was thinking of the castle on top of the hill in lisbon (such a beautiful city) but the map is from a french road atlas, so I've decided that maybe it's the Mont st Michel instead, not that it matters! lol
The collage image of the kids on a road trip is also from Inka.

16 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh Joanne! I love how you used Inka's new stamp!! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent use of the new range. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is great Joanne, I may now have to have a few of Inkas new stamps,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow what a lovely piece.
    Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great stuff Joanne. I like how it's become an "outside the box" shape. lovely images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fab piece Joanne. What a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool! Love that stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joanne...this is too adorable. Great idea with how you did the top and the image is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very clever and beautiful as well.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cool and original! I love the way you put those houses on top.

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!