Sunday, July 27, 2008

cupcake inchies


The theme at small world of inchies and twinchies this week is Cupcakes. I have two cupcake stamps, the smaller one on the right, is from studio g, as is the swirl. this is the one I made first, but this then gave me the idea for my second inchie, which I actually prefer. This stamp is by katie and company. I used the base of the cake and the heart off the top, but replaced the icing with a collage image from Inka taken from the children inchie sheet. The word originally said sweetie and is also on the katie and company stamp, but that wouldn't fit! lol

7 comments:

  1. love love the pink heart inchie!!! (the other one is fab but I LOVE the little girl)...brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inchies -- that first one is just darling~

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW these are really sweet, especially the girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwww - good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!