Tuesday, July 29, 2008

wylde women award


I was very touched to be awarded the "Wylde Women Award" by the lovely Gayle Page-Robak . Gayle manages to turn out work at an amazing pace, yet it's all so fantastic. Thank you, Gayle.
Here are the rules of this award:
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://www.tammyvitale.com/) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
These women will continually bring joy to your life through their encouragement, humour, inspiration and talent.

It is with great pleasure that I award the "Wylde Women Award" to:

Just one person. I like that I can do that. This one person has been an inspiration to me for so long and is the reason I started stamping. She has encouraged me to do things I never thought I would be capable of. She is honest when I ask her opinion, something that is very hard to be. And she continues to be an inspiration. Her work evolves so fast that I can't keep up.
And above all this I class her as one of my best friends, despite the fact we've never met! One day maybe!!

So without further ado, the award goes to...

...Jo Capper-Sandon

There are so many other people who deserve this award too, but once I start I may not be able to stop. please check out my list of blogs, there's so much inspiration there.

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness meee, I don't know what to say. Thankyou so much- Its been fun finding our way through the world of stamping together hasn't it ...from the 'fastest cardmaker in the North' through to when you were the first to brave Weds Stamper and check it out for us all.
    The highlights artwise have to be your full cover for Simply Stamping and your DT membership with Inka..great to share moments like that
    Thankyou for this award Joanne.... it means a lot to me as you know. Thanks for being there. :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bookmark has made it to our favs This week at This Thursday well done

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!