Sunday, October 25, 2009

A PaperArtsy Wonderland



This week the theme at winter wonderland is open, so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to play with the new PaperArtsy christmas papers, along with the fabulous PaperArtsy snowman. Even the ribbons and letters are from PaperArtsy.
I love these new papers, they are double sides and both sides are gorgeous. in fact the two patterns you can see on this card are from the two sides of the same sheet and I think they work together so well

I finished the card with some of the wonderful new polar white flower soft, which I think is going to be finding its way onto most of my Christmas cards this year

16 comments:

  1. Joanne ... this is beautiful. I love the papers and the gorgeous snowman!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those papers are gorgeous, aren't they!! Your card is fab Joanne, great to see you at WW! :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!
    Thanks for sharing at Winter Wonderland this week!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable snowman and I love the papers they work so well on your diamond pop up card. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland hugs Pascale x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is he!!! Not seen that flower soft, sounds like a must for Christmas cards involving snow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and lovely Christmas card, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute? :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are great to hold arent they. I love going 'openy closey, openy closey' lol

    Brilliant as always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, lots of fun! I'm nearly in the mood for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card. Love Mr Snowman!

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Joanne

    this is fantastic, I love the fold, fab colours. Thanks for joining us at WW

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another one of your fab creations. Its fun to play with paper especially when its interactive! I guess I really never grew up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful and amazing card! I love the style and the playful way it opens! The flower soft is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you've used this snowman. He's a great character.

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!