Friday, May 27, 2011

gorjuss floating front




I've been waiting for this gorjuss girl to come back in stock at Happy daze for a couple of weeks now, as I was desperate to try her out with my floating front card technique (as seen in Craft Stamper Magazine)


I have coloured her with pencils and paper pieced the bird with some paper from my stash.
The bird background is done with a mask from a set of five and Jenni bowlin soap powder ink (both from happy daze) I distressed the top with my brand new paper distresser. I can finally stop using my scissor blade!




but why the paperclip? lol I didn't quite get round to doing the tab fastener at the back.... but I will, although I quite like the paperclip!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Joanne, She's totally, G....... lovely LOL great card and pretty colours, nice clouds there:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s Love your new photo, gorgeous smile:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card....like the masking across the card

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great!!!! Another must have stamp... oh dear! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is definitely made for your floating card, so beautiful.........and even the paper clip is colour coordinated. Now that my friend is true style......lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! A completely charming card!

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!