Thursday, July 03, 2008

Inka's new stamps



I received some of Inka's new stamps today, so I had to have a little play with them.
I love this lady stamp, she's called "miss tart". This stamp is so me as I am such a tea addict. I drink so much. in fact you cannot come into my house without a cup of tea being forced into your hand. Any way, she's coloured with watercolours and perfect pearls. For the background I used "freshley baked" and "netting". That netting is a fantastic background stamp. I can see it being used on a lot of my upcoming pieces. someone will probably have to come and hide it from me in a couple of weeks.
I've used part of the "tea room" stamp for the words along the bottom, and The "queen of tea" stamp for the words. which I've decorated with berries from "miss tart's" skirt. the crown is also an Inka stamp but not a new one.

I had fun making this piece.

8 comments:

  1. Love all the layering of the stamps Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab Joanne, I am tea addict too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne, this is awesome!!! Absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! Fabulous stamps too. (I have one cuppa a day ...just for the record lol)
    ...so tell me...why is this blogged and not on its way to a magazine, missus?...:0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its Beautiful Joanne..

    I have left you an award on my blog =0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! absolutely gorgeous! Now we all can have tea with the Queen :))

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!