Monday, August 25, 2008

inchy by inch : circle. And an inchie update

Fiona's inchie challenge this time is "circles" I'm going to be naughty again, and use some inchies that I made for my swap when that was the theme.



I've just got back from two weeks away, so I'm looking forward to getting back into my crafting. just as soon as all the washing is done!!

I know some of you will be waiting to hear about the last inchie swap (june/july) unfortunately we only had seven participants, but they are gorgeous, I will be uploaded and sending them out soon. I will swap what I can, but you will get some of your own back.
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of the people who have taken part in my swaps, and for all the lovely gifts I have been sent for doing it. As I've already said. I am stopping the swap for now, but may start it again sometime in the future, if I get enough interest.

1 comment:

  1. Handy :0) these are all so completely different too. The eye is my fave as its one I'd never have thought of.

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!