Wednesday, May 26, 2010

romantic man's card




It's quite tough to make a card that is both romantic and masculine. I needed to make a card for my husband for our anniversary, I usually go with funny, but I decide to try styilish this year.

This is an obscenely simple card. the background image is stamped with versamark then brushed with perfect pearls. the quote is then stamped with black stazon and highlighted with inkessentials white pen.
The stamps are by scrolls work.
While i was playing with this technique I also made another card, again with Scrolls work stamps, although much more feminine this time.


I am entering the male card (and matching tag) for Tuesday taggers' "it's a man's world" theme.

4 comments:

  1. lol @ obscenely simple lol...

    wonderful

    sometimes its simple that works best of all. B will be wondering whats wrong with you going all smoochy instead of cracking a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely simple design. The stamped image is so dark and crisp it looks like it may be a rub on, brilliant effect xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards ?simple? ummm looks perfect so romantic happy anniversary. Thank you for sharing with us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I love the elegance paired with the bold clear design, making it definitely masculine-friendly but still romantic.

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!