Wednesday, March 02, 2011

GC93: chestnut theme challenge: get to work


The challenge at Gingersnaps this week is "get to work",
I chose to use this stamp set that I picked up at the harrogate craft show a couple of years ago (I'll find the make when I get chance), the quote tickled me so much, and I thought it would be perfect for a new job. I continued the work theme by making a file folder style card by cutting down a kraft card blank. I stamped onto a page from a notepad, and of course finished with a paperclip.
a very quick card!

15 comments:

  1. What a fun quote - cute card too Joanne

    Happy Wednesday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant quote and a great card! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous quote, terrific humour. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Joanne, it's so different! (& it made me smile too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity and the phrase brilliant. Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What good fun! Love the image and the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the great laugh! I really loved this card. So clever. While the sentiment is what really drew me in, now that I look more closely at the other details, I see what an absolutely wonderful creation this is. It has your signature style (if I may be so bold) of very few, but impeccably chosen and inspired elements that really make it one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny and cute! Made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card! I love this little guy! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice touch with the tab edging, and i have that stamp... random but amusing :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful, really made me giggle, so simple but brilliant:0)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great take on this theme, love the owl stamp.

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!