Friday, June 17, 2011

One post or three?????


I've been a little absent from my craft room over the last couple of days, but I ventured in there today and came up with a few simple cards.
First of all is this card for the one layer wednesday theme (orange, yellow and aqua) and the created by hand theme (circles and dots) made using stamps from Stampotique, (this would also fit the current stampotique challenge of Clean and simple, but obviously, I'm not eligible to enter that)


.............ooooooooooooo00000000000oooooooooo..................



This next one is also using Stampotique but is not coloured by me, this was actually coloured by my 8 year old son , using cheapo supermarket pencils (I'm way to protective of my coloursoft pencils)
I think he did a marvellous job for a fathers day card, and I'm entering it on his behalf for the Papertake weekly challenge (dads and lads)


.............ooooooooooooo00000000000oooooooooo..................



finally, my eldest son is way too lazy to make his own card, so he "commissions" me to make them for him. I made this really simple card using stamps from Rogue Redhead Designs (bits and pieces plate). which I'm hoping is suitable for the CAS-ual fridays Colour Blocking theme

18 comments:

  1. Its like waiting for a bus...

    3 at once! well done '8 year old'- (won't write name incase you don't want me to )fab colouring with those cheapo pencils. (as your Mum knows I'm a fan of kids pencils lol)

    Great selection. Good to get a bit of stamping out of your system before the weekend :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart boy...already delving out work to others..a future manager at Fortune 500 I take it. Lovely cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanne
    three fabulous CAS cards, typical fella get someone else to do it! lol, have lovely weekend, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanne - super cards. I really like your OLW58 card with the yellow, orange and aqua - it's super.

    Your son has made a super card - talented like his mum. And I'm so pleased to know that he uses his own pencils and not yours - I won't let Kathryn near MY pencils :)

    And the Father's Day card with the block colours is just simplicity at its very best! Do like the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great graphics
    thanks for sharing with Created Byhand.
    http://createdbyhandchallenge.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joanne, Love your smashing cards! The Boys ahh what would we do without them? LOL Great idea to get your Mum to do it for you and why not? As for the great colouring, well I'm very impressed, a bit of competition me thinks Joanne, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab (and different) selection from you today Joanne - love 'em all!

    Happy Friday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, Joanne. LOL at eldest son - hope he pays you. My kids have bought cards as they can't get into my craft room for H&S reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice simple cards!!! Love the circles/dots with the hello!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joanne, love all three cards! Your son did a great job coloring his card (and I'm very picky who uses my pencils too! LOL!) Your oldest sounds like my son...if you can get someone to do it for you, go for it! Your design on the Simplicity challenge is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny cards, Joanne! Your son did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, please tell your son he has done a wonderful job colouring it in i'm sure his dad will love it. Thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all great clean and simple designs! My boys want in the hardest way to color with my good pencils, but I won't let them either! Thank you for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All fabulous! Loving your Clean & Simple stylings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've been a busy soul! Love all your creations - especially the color blocking one. Perfect execution! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is sooooo perfect!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful cards, Joanne! The first is so fun with those funky black letters. Your son colored the second fabulously...apple doesn't fall far from the tree, eh? Your other son, well, at least he recognizes the value of his momma's talent!

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!