Monday, November 07, 2011

Kraft tags with Rogue redhead



I decided to make three quick and easy tags with the quirky new Candy Kisses plate from Rogue Redhead (they have a new website, check it out) The bold simple designs are prefect for simple colouring styles, such as colouring with pencils on kraft card.


I also used the background from the relish reading plate with tea dye ink to produce a soft background image. I did this by covering the image with a torn scrap of post-it note, inking up the stamp and gently pressing the card onto the stamp, to get a faint uneven background. I love this effect as it takes away the starkness of a plain background, yet does not detract from the main image.

3 comments:

  1. These look really eco friendly too !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! Great coloring and very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - these tags are so easy and they'd really dress up a gift package.

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!