Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Less is More challenge- 3

The less is more challenge this week is to make a one layer card using "3" as the theme. I decided to use 3 stamps all from one stamp company to make this card. It's that time of year when you need a thank you card for your child's teacher, and it's that much harder when it's a male teacher. But I think this one does the job okay.


All of the stamps (the lines, the splatter and the words) are by PaperArtsy and I finished the card with a simple punched gold star.

11 comments:

  1. Perfect for a male teacher, just love the simplicity of the card. Must go and look at the Paper Artsy web site now re those stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!!! LOVE the gold star--and I agree with the other gals, a perfect teacher card!!! I hope to see you join in the fun at Technique Tuesday as well--I'd love to see your creation for this month's challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing card - perfect for the occasion. I love that line image and splatter

    KAthyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joanne, Great card, love the stripes and grungy splatters:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card for a chap teacher!
    Thanks so much Joanne!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card. Love the splatters & the star is the touch of perfection.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. simple striking and gramatically correct.EE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a great card and I'm sure a teacher would love it!!

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!