Monday, March 03, 2008

make a moo or two :favourite colour



I did it! I actually made two!!
This weeks theme at make a moo or two is favourite colour. well no struggle there, my favourite colour is most definitely purple. I always think it's such a magical mystical colour. so with that in mind, I chose two stamps from the non-sequitur mystic dream plate.
I also found a little bag of mixed purple beads that I bought "because they were pretty" so I have used those on it as well. The background is done with pearlescent pain and distress ink.

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Joanne. Love the beady bits & gorgeous stamps. I love purple, I find it calming & homely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you liked purple ;o)

    Great Moos Joanne, nice addition of the beads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them Joanne - great stamps, havn't seen them before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful moo's, great images!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, love the beads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous moos Joanne, purple and mystic goes so well together. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great moos Joanne - the purple was a shock! Love the addition of the beads - you're right they are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are lovely Joanne, love the beads. the stamps are perfect for this, they are mystical. beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colour and images. The beads really lift the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waaw, these are soooo gorgeous! The beads are perfect on it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow these are gorgeous Joanne! Love the colour of course (my favorite too) and I love the way you added the beads.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful moos! I especially like the detail of the bead on the second girl's forehead.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are lovely .... the purple and the beads, oh and the stamp, and did I mention the purple and the beads?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Joanne, these are absolutely devine... love the image and the colours.

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!