Friday, March 28, 2008

purple tag



The theme at wednesday stamper is purple, and the theme at TGIF is tags.
so I thought I'd combine the two to make this purple tag.
The tag is from a large punch that I "borrowed" of my mother in law about two years ago. I've done the background with purple distress ink and moonglow mists. I also used some purple background paper which I distressed.
The stamps are by Inka. I have used Glysy and the leafy flourish. I've done two pictures as I've tried to capture the sparkle.

28 comments:

  1. Wow this is wonderful. So lovely Tag.

    Thanks for playing TGiF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Joanne, you can see the glimmer in the second pic, looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an ambassador of Inkaland.:) Lovely tag, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great tag Joanne - lovey shade for the background

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a beautiful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joanne, what a brilliant tag - thanks so much for participating TGiF... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joanne! Beautiful tag art...very elegant. Hugs, Gayle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning tag Joanne, I love the BG that you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool tag... I like the background particularly. However, I adore the 'child' Inchy. That is absolutely gorgeous! Maybe this time next year I'll have learnt to work on such a small canvas!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous arty creation, Joanne. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohhh what a cutie, it is great Joanne...

    Hugs
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joanne...this turned out so pretty. Great background :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely purple tag. thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it Joanne! Beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful … love the color :)

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!