Sunday, December 14, 2008

a few bits from today

Another wine bottle tag, I was especially pleased when I found this snowflake stamp fit in my large snowflake punch. image and stamps by Inka

A card, images and stamps by Inka


A cute christmas card,not sure who the stamp is by, I borrowed it from Maddy.


And The Kids have been placing Tiny Amigurumi Bear in various small places for me to photograph. Apparently here he was trying to get into a christmas stocking but fell and managed to save himself by grabbing the hanger...

3 comments:

  1. I've missed so much stuff on your blog Joanne, all of it fantastic, but that bear, wow how cute is he :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful tag and cards Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanne,

    Oh, he's such a cutie! Are you hooked now .... ha ha - geddit?? .... like you were with the tea towel totes? Will we see loads of teeny tiny bears and amigurumi creatures on your blog now? (I hope so, I love them, but I'm not that great at them).

    I love your knitted bookmarks too - what a lovely gift for your club.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!