Saturday, March 24, 2007

tag notebook

I've been neglecting my blog for a couple of weeks, real life has been taking over a bit, but things are settling so I should be back posting normally.

I made this notebook for deb as part of a tag swap.

thank you deb for taking the photograph.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
it all sort of came about from the art tag I made a little while ago. It occurred to me the "chipboard" base would make excellent notebook covers, so I made a tag shaped notebook from scratch. it contains a load of plain white paper cut to the same shape.
I then used paperartsy stamps and adirondack ink for the colour

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the swap Joanne, love the tag/note book. I'll swap again with you any day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Tag/note book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab piece mate, really in love with this. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw it on Deb's blog but had to come here to say wow too !!
    Truly gorgeous ! Love those tags of yours !
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loike this a lot Joanne..
    I like those stamps too :-)

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!