Monday, August 09, 2010

forever friends: not a card but use a charm





This week at forever friends we challenge you to make something other than a card, but you must use a charm, and we have a sponsor again so you can win a fantastic prize, pop over now and have a look.

I decided to make a memory book for a friend who has just had a baby boy. The charm says "made with love" as that's how babies should be made ;)

The tag was so that I would have somewhere to write, but also doubles as a book mark.

I am also entering this for Mixed media monday where the theme is memories

4 comments:

  1. HI Joanne, Wow what a fabulous gift, I love what you've made it's just perfect:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree its a fabulous gift, just love it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly this would be a lovely gift! It is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet book and I love that you made a matching tag/bookmark! What a great gift! I am sure it will be treasured for years to come!

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!