Thursday, May 15, 2008

crazy amigo wings



Another challenge blog I've never tried before is Crazy Amigos the theme this week is wings (but not birds)
now I know mine has a bird on it, but that's not the wings I'm entering it with. it's the little angels wings.
When I saw this stamp from Inka, I thought it would be perfect to make a free standing angel holding the greeting card. The angel has a stand at the back, and the message can be written inside the little card.

The angel looks so thoughtful I thought it would be perfect for a thinking of you card.
The stamps on the little card (the bird and sheet music) are also both by Inka.

17 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that Joanne. what an original idea. very imaginative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one Joanne. That angel looks so wistful. Beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow really cute. Wonderful card. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card!!! great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so unusual and so sweet! Lovely card Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this is clever....fantastic idea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhh...so great idea.
    Really very brilliant cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic, original idea Joanne, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's fab. Such an unusual idea, but great!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How unique! I really like this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so gorgeous! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this is one of my most favorite things you have ever done! I just could not love it more!

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!