Thursday, May 22, 2008

first steps

I made this card for a friend whose little boy is starting to walk. it's a special celebration as he was very late walking and it was starting to cause some worry. So I felt a card was necessary!
The stamped image was given to me by Elisa Wall as a gift when she took part in my inchie swap.
The paper is by Papermania.


As it's dark here now,I had to take this picture in my craft room as the light in there is blue, so I get reasonable pictures. however when I took the first one I noticed I had a bit of the mess behind in the picture. This reminded me of those beautiful blogs where the artists artfully assemble some of the products they have used around the card.
This is my take on that!! lol

9 comments:

  1. LOL - the craft room of a "proper" artist Joanne! love the card. she'll treasure that forever. what a kind thoughtful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Joanne! It's so sweet and the quote is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card for a special occasion.

    Love the 'artistic style' of the photo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, and the great photo styling, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous and a wonderful keepsake for 'Mum'. Love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Joanne, I love how you have coloured the booties and the quote is matched perfectly to the image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. really very cute and very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful sentiment for a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!