Sunday, May 18, 2008

daring card makers - Animalia


The theme on DCM this week is animals. I recently got this cat stamp from Inka, which I thought would be useful for children's cards or quick notelets. and this is what I've done here.
not very daring, you are saying? well for me it is, very daring to put something so simple on my blog. but sometimes I love a simple card.
I've stamped the cat straight onto a white card blank. coloured with watercolours, stamped the stripie hat onto a piece of white scrap and coloured with watercolours as well.
2 minutes...done!

7 comments:

  1. I think your card id daring Joanne, especially as you've stamped directly onto the card. That's something I try to avoid at all costs!

    I love you sweet little cat...he's very cute indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. The stamp and your colouring are fab. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are brave stamping direct onto the card. It is a fabby card BTW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image. Love his party hat, so nicely coloured too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the cute cat.. really sweet :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clean and simple and the hat is just the perfect thing to "top" it off!

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!