Monday, May 05, 2008

TMTA black and white


This weeks theme at TMTA is black and white. this instantly made me think of photo stamps. I am always amazed by the detail you can get from a photostamp with just black ink.
I also went a bit mad in the background with some of Inka's background stamps. There are 6 different stamps on the background!!
I added a bit of black lace and a hand cut heart to finish.

stamps used : Glysy, Ringer, Mesh, Sequence waste, leafy swirl, torn, mesh and Desire (from large collage words)

17 comments:

  1. Joanne, this is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Joanne this is perfect. Fantastic ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Joanne, the background works well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so romantic! Beautiful, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so soft and elegant - love it !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous collaged piece. I lvoe how much you have managed to use on a tiny space & it all blends perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice card, great elements!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Black and white is perfect for photo stamps - this is such a lovely ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the graceful elegance you have captured in this little ATC! I have always been fond of the b/w color scheme and you executed it perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!