Thursday, May 08, 2008

wednesday stamper Diva!


What a great choice of theme on wednesday stamper this week. I immediatly thought of this Diva word stamp I have from Inka. I first of all thought about doing the usual, you know ..a skinny, an ATC etc ,but then I thought I do something a bit different. I recently bought a versacraft inkpad so that I could stamp onto fabric, as I have this idea of stamping onto knickers as fun gifts for girlfriends. And this theme seemed the perfect opportunity.

so I added a crown, the calligraphy swirl, twice, a chanel ribbon (could that be anymore perfect?) and a silver button.

fun don't you think?

18 comments:

  1. Oh, these are wicked! So pretty and naughty at the same time. I think you're a genius for stamping on knickers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - brilliant!

    Altered Underwear, whatever next!!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh o what a brilliant idea. Amazing. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an original idea!!!! it's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol brilliant as always....

    I still have mine btw lol:0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROFL Joanne - that's a different idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is very cute! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea....brought a big smile to my face this morning!! Classy knickers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool idea! You should stamp "Diva" on the back too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic idea, original as ever Joanne, love your pants....lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rofl - brilliant idea Joanne and perfect for the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hehehe!!! Fab - still decorating knickers then!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Genius! Love them, Joanne! :)

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!