Sunday, February 18, 2007

another day - another tag!

this tag is for a weekly tag swap. this weeks theme was "oriental meets western europe" and I have to say I had sort of decided I wasn't going to take part as I couldn't think of anything.
Then I was browsing the geisha gallery on art-e-zine when the inspiration hit.
and now I'm actually really pleased with it. I think it just sort of works!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The images are art-e-zine, and the background is downloaded from canon origami. (that particular paper is Fuji-mon.

9 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous dear, love it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The downloaded bg works well doesnt it. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag Joanne, everything works really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. joanne

    once again your work is fab, the colours and theme are perfect

    scrappy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. joanne this tag is gorgeous, and since i'm hosting, i can see another "joanne" work in my collection !! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tags are really gorgeous Joanne ! Love the shape too !
    isa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Joanne! My colours :-)
    Love the way you put everything together

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fancy you making something purple! lol....really nice tag Joanne..one of my fave pieces of yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's beautiful Joanne. The way you have approached the theme is so elegant and the ladies work so well together, wow

    ReplyDelete

word verification is off! thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me!